Search for content in message boards

ENGELLENNER MYSTERY - PLEASE HELP!

Replies: 6

Re: ENGELLENNER MYSTERY - PLEASE HELP!

Posted: 24 May 2012 2:04PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Engellenner
Hello, my name is Leif Engellenner and I was born in small town in the north of Germany called Schleswig. I still live there. Your message "Engellenner Mystery" is very interesting. My Father is called Wolfgang Otto Engellenner and his uncle Karl Engellenner has emigrated to the USA - Sacramento, California after the second World War. We have visit him and her wife Lilly in 1995 and 2003/04. I have read here a statement from "Ashleye" and I think she talks about my granduncle Karl and Lilly.
In You statement you said something about your ancestry from Bredstedt in Schleswig-Holstein. This is not far away from my hometown Schleswig. So I think we are maybe from the same ancestry.
The reason why I am write to you is that I want to travel to Australia at the end of the year (2012) and perhaps I can meet you? We can talk about my and your whole family. Maybe we can find a part of the Engellenner puzzle...

It would be very nice if I get an information from you. Also you can reach me at Facebook.
Greetings from the north of Germany.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Max Engellenner 15 Mar 2003 2:53PM GMT 
Tom Engellenner 3 Dec 2003 4:38AM GMT 
MaxEngellenne... 29 Nov 2010 10:58AM GMT 
Walter Geerz 25 Nov 2010 7:06PM GMT 
MaxEngellenne... 29 Nov 2010 10:48AM GMT 
ashleye129 2 Mar 2011 3:24PM GMT 
leif_engellen... 24 May 2012 8:04PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions