Search for content in message boards

Neshoba and Newton Counties - ROLL CALL

Replies: 11

Re: Neshoba and Newton Counties - ROLL CALL

Posted: 31 Oct 2012 3:16AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 31 Oct 2012 3:20AM GMT
Surnames: Blackwell/Blackman/Blackmon/Cox/Johnson/Lewis/Lockhart/Viveret
My Great Grandmother name was Rebecca Blackwell/Blackmon Cox. She was born in Jasper County, MS abt 1860. She was mulatto. In the late 1800's and early 1900's she had some relatives by the last name of Blackwell/Riley living in Newton County, MS. I am looking for any of their descendants (Blackwell/Riley). My Great Grandfather Alex Cox had parents and siblings in Newton County, MS during the 1800's and 1900's. He was mulatto. His parent names were Claiborne and Frances Cox. His sibling names were Agustus (Gus) , Alford/Alfred (PushOff) and Laura (Lockhart) Cox. I am looking for their descendants (Cox, Lockhart). I am looking for the descendants of John and Ann Lewis. Their chiildren were Bill, Reesie, Jack, James, Elizha, Maggie, Oscar, Sally and Sog. Their descendants will be in the Lewis/Viverette Family. My Grandfather name was Tom B Johnson born 1893 in Newton County, MS. He was mulatto. His sibling names were Randolph 1880, Sarah 1883, Della 1886, Eva 1889, Willie G 1890 and Flossy 1899. Their parents/guardians were Tom and Cora Johnson. I am looking for any of their descendants. Also, I am looking for descendants of Carl Johnson that lived on Highway 80 and he was a Barber. He was connected to this Johnson Family.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Contribution 10 Mar 2010 3:00PM GMT 
EthelEllis100 31 Oct 2012 9:16AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions