Ok here is a really hard one for me.
Cardoza Ruff. b. abt 1890-1910 Black man. married Myrpalee Todd.b. 1890-1910 Black Woman. Believe they died in Oklahoma but unsure. Had a son named Carl Alexander Ruff who died abt 1980 in Sand Springs Oklahoma. Carl A. Ruff Married Elsie Rogers abt 1957/9 and they had about 10 kids from earley to late 1960's in Tulsa County, Oklahoma.
1. Carl (Mushy) Alexander b. 10/12/1960
3. Carlos David (Little Carl) b. 09/04/1968
4. CARMELITA LAJEAN (LeLe) abt 1974
5. Carol b. 1965
6. Carlanda Ross (Emo) b.08/11/1967
7. Elsie Lorane (Little Elsie) b. 06/19/1966
8. Carlton Oscar b. 09/25/1970
9. Cardell Alexander (Fat Daddy) abt 1972
All we know for sure is that Ruff was the name of a white slave owner. He had a son with his female slave and they took the Ruff name. Cardoza wasnt born early enough to be the son of a slave owner so it was either his father or grandfather. Can anyone connect with this Ruff Family?