Search for content in message boards

Dimery, McMillan, Blanks (African Amer., Native American) of Bladen And Anson County NC

Replies: 0

Dimery, McMillan, Blanks (African Amer., Native American) of Bladen And Anson County NC

Posted: 2 Nov 2012 11:12PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: McMillan, Dimery, Demery, Blanks
Looking for any information pertaining to the surnames listed above. The Dimery surname may have changed from Demaree from its beginning. This after reviewing information over the Internet regarding John Demaree filing a lawsuit for his freedom from John Lear in Nansemond County VA.

The McMillian may have been slaves of either Archibald, Daniel, Scott or Neil McMillan. My great great great grandfather name was Kinus McMillian of Bladen County born in 1824 and died 1928. His fathers name was Jack and mother was Nellie Jane. Here's the catch I have Jack as being born in 1837 which is odd because Kinus was actually born 13 years before him but I believe this is inaccurate. Jack's father is listed as Guy or Gey McMillene and his mother is listed as LueriskMcMillan on ancestry but after visiting the Bladen County Deed office I'm convinced that his mother name was Lucretia according to his physical death certificate.

I would greatly appreciate it if anyone have any information they would like to share concerning my relatives.

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions