Search for content in message boards

Africn-American Decendants of Fayette County

Replies: 24

Re: Africn-American Decendants of Fayette County

Posted: 12 Apr 2013 10:24AM GMT
Classification: Query
hi, the holt family have lived in fayette county . my grandfather houston holt born in colorado county in 12/1870 and sina robinson in 11/09/1909 in caldwell texas . his father peter holt lived in weimer colorado texas dob:1855 and married harriet holt-evans dob:1849 or 1830 they have children born there george holt, eddie buck, he died in shulenberg fayette county. 1976 he was a dwarf beatrice, henry, dob: 1875 , china e.m holt 1879

i trying to find out is there any holt family lived there we having a family reunion my great uncle adam holt and his family residence the his 1800 his name jane m . had children name joe , ethea r,grover my grandfather lived with adam which is his brother when he was 18. who is houston holt. last name spell different holtz . i wonder joe
, ethea r, grover were married. i don't have any other records. from fayette county. i believed adam remarried some one in caldwell county,

peter holt parents was from georgia,usa on his record he lived in district 971 baker, georgia,usa he had a roommate
name solmen franklin.
i am trying to found who was his parents i don't have birth certificate. it shes on his record he was born in texas. maybe colorado county . his wife harriet was born in alamaba,usa. harriet and peter may have also lived in jones prairie milam texas. and had two childrens linda and angalina.
my great uncle george lived in brenham washington, texas and was married.
williams, rogers, holt i am relatived too.
please research those that had lived in fayette or lagrande thank you.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
lligon424 25 Oct 2011 2:40PM GMT 
jppearsall 30 Jan 2013 2:05AM GMT 
wyattrecheal 12 Apr 2013 4:24PM GMT 
2010houpti 17 Jun 2013 10:18PM GMT 
wyattrecheal 29 Jun 2013 6:58PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic