Search for content in message boards

Staney schrock

Replies: 1

Re: Staney schrock

Posted: 21 Nov 2012 3:37AM GMT
Classification: Query
Henry G. Schrock was the brother of my ggg grandfather Minter Devine Schrock. Here is a link to Henry G. Schrock's plantation daily diary. http://freepages.history.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~barrettbranc... if that link dosn't work just google hg shrock's plantation wharton county. (sometimes spelled shrock or schrock, the same people.) I believe the shrock family lived in Mississippi for a brief stint before traveling further west and settling in Texas. So that could be a hint to where Staney could have been born. This is interesting history, without a doubt our ggg grandparents knew eachother. I've came across alot of information on the Schrock family across the internet. Minter Devine Schrock lived and had children with a black woman, of them me and my family are descended. My cousin came across a relative of ours who had found and contacted our distant white cousins. They had all kinda information on the Schrock family, i'll dig around and see if any of that might be usefull to you.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
sbk432 20 Feb 2009 2:16AM GMT 
Smj22 21 Nov 2012 10:37AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions