I am looking for the following information for my family. Any suggestions on how to go about finding this information would be greatly appreciated.
1. Birth Record Birth Record for Franz Grasz born May 17, 1895 in Tiskalmanfalu (Waldneudorf) Serbia.
*I have the birth record for Gyorgy Grasz born January 13, 1893 in Tiskalmanfalu (spelling?) which is from a Lutheran Church. I have attached a copy of the record. Would like to know which parish this is from.
2. Marriage Certificate for Gyorgy Grasz and Ersebet Koszt around 1889 possibly in Tiskalmanfalu (Waldneudorf), Serbia
3. Birth Record for Elizabeth Koszt around 1870 possibly in Tiskalmanfalu
4. Birth Records for 9 other children born to Gyorgy Grasz and Ersebet Koszt in 1894, and between 1896 and 1908.
When Elizabeth was alive she said that she had 12 children, 9 of which died along with her husband, Gyorgy Grasz, when she was pregnant with my grandfather, Emil who was born April 13, 1909 in Budapest. I would like to find the records of these children one of which may have been born in 1894, and the rest between 1896 and 1908. Some, if not all, may have been born in Tiskalmanfalu before they moved to Budapest.
5. Death record for Gyorgy Grasz between 1908 and 1909 in Budapest.
Pivnicza, Hungary or Pivnice, Serbia
6. Janos Szabo born April 28, 1894 in Pivnicza, Hungary which is now Pivnice, Serbia. Interested in finding out who his parents were and where they were born.
7. Eva Langanecker(not sure of exact spelling) born July 22, 1897 in Doroszlo, Hungary. Interested in finding out who her parents were and where they were born.
Jarek or Backi Jarak, Serbia
8. Michael Bloser born October 16, 1889 in Jarek.
8. Jacob Fix (spelling may vary) born about 1855 in Jarek, Yugoslavia. Interested in finding out who his parents were and if he had any siblings.
9. Jacob Fix married Margarita around 1876/77 most likely in Jarek since Margarita was born there also.
10. Katalin Fix born about 1885
s/v Second Wind