Search for content in message boards

Savilionis

Replies: 36

Re: Savilionis - Records at ITS

Posted: 2 Feb 2013 4:45AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: savilionis
Dear Janet, thank you very much for you very prompt reply but I wish it was under different circumstances.Yes Im Rita's first husband and am very sorry things ended the way they did.Thank you for informing the family in Canada.Myself and my family are very very upset and distressed at what's happened.Rita was alway's very close to my sister's,mother and uncle and aunty in London,and Canada and the rest of the family including my late brother in law.Even though we divorced the bond and friendship that my family had with Rita can never be broken.We apologise and are sorry if Rita's sister interprets this as an intrusion and whatever she decides we will respect and honour her wishes.All we are hoping for is to get closure,fill in any gaps,answer any questions she may have and also my sister has photographs of Rita she may like to have and my niece Nadia is inconsolable as Rita was her God Mother.Thank you for everything,you have my e-mail address and we eagerly await your response and hope Rita's sister will be kind enough to grant us our request.My e-mail address yunus.moosa@hotmail.co.uk Thank you Your's Sincerely Yunus Moosa.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
WilsonJ48 2 Feb 2013 8:58AM GMT 
yunus_moosa41 2 Feb 2013 11:45AM GMT 
WilsonJ48 4 Feb 2013 8:36AM GMT 
yunus_moosa41 4 Feb 2013 9:41AM GMT 
RYBS1954 5 Aug 2012 1:56PM GMT 
yorkshire_dea 2 Aug 2012 5:29PM GMT 
WilsonJ48 2 Aug 2012 8:28PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions