Search for content in message boards

Help! Need info. on Elizabeth Tacydlowski, Tacydlowska, Teculauskiute, Tachelofsky born in Vilnius,

Replies: 0

Help! Need info. on Elizabeth Tacydlowski, Tacydlowska, Teculauskiute, Tachelofsky born in Vilnius,

Posted: 29 Aug 2012 2:43PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Tacydlowska, Tacydlowski, Teculauskiute, Tachelofski, Teculauskute, Walichowski
Hi, I'm looking for any information on my great grandmother, Elizabeth Tacydlowska, who was born near Vilnius, Lithuania in 1878, and was adopted by Joseph. Her mother's name is listed as unknown, and apparently she lived in an orphanage. She immigrated to the U.S. in the early 1890's, and lived in New Canaan, Connecticut. She married Stanislaw Francis Walichowski (later changed to Stanley Wilson) in 1897 in Grand Rapids, Michigan. They lived in Worcester, Mass. and their children's names were: Mary, Martha, Julianna, Stanley John, Juesa and Francis.
I'd appreciate any information on her or her family or ideas of what her surname might have been in Lithuania. Also, any info on adoptions or orphanages in Vilnius, Lithuania.

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions