Search for content in message boards

Looking for Info on Michalek,Zabka, and Matiecka

Replies: 0

Looking for Info on Michalek,Zabka, and Matiecka

Posted: 11 Jul 2009 12:19PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: zabka,michalek,matiecka,matika
Matiecka
My great-grandmother's name was Anna Matiecka [sometimes spelled Matika]. I am looking for any information on her and her family. Her father's name was John C. Matiecka [Matika]. She emigrated to the United States in 1906 at the age of 16. Anna was born somewhere around the years 1894 through 1900. Anna married Lew Michalek. According to her passenger record her last residence in Bohemia was K. Speretua. Anna died in Pukwana, South Dakota in Brule Co.

Michalek
I am looking for information on Lew Michalek [born around 1882], Anna Michalek [Mateicka]{born in Czech Republic around 1894 - 1900} their parents, their grandparents, and so on. Lew Died of Cancer, Anna had a heart attack

Zabka
My grandfather was Richard Dale Zabka was born in 1927 died in 1977,I do know he lived on a farm near Belgrade, his parents were Chas and Helen, his brother's name was William, and his sister's name was Irene. I also know he had a child in 1949, which his family may or may not have heard about, the child's name was LuRay Dallas Michalek,this is also my mother, the mother was Mildred "Toots" Michalek from Tyndall, SD or Mitchell, SD. Richard married Thelma Keith and had 4 sons and 2 daughters

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions