Search for content in message boards


Replies: 6


Posted: 2 Jun 2010 4:08AM GMT
Classification: Query
I'm not sure what you mean by wanting to fix the census information. I'm guessing you mean in some type of database. But there is no way to change the information on any document that I know of. My husband's Italian relative is on Ellis Island data base with the names reversed, last name first, and there is no way for me to make a correction to that. As it happens, his family is from the Potenza area also, but a different town, Brienza.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
michelle nuge... 18 Dec 2009 6:55PM GMT 
Bieliauskaite 1 Jun 2010 9:03PM GMT 
michelle nuge... 1 Jun 2010 10:55PM GMT 
Bieliauskaite 2 Jun 2010 10:08AM GMT 
michelle nuge... 2 Jun 2010 7:55PM GMT 
Mohnbauer 10 Jul 2010 6:19PM GMT 
michelle nuge... 22 Jul 2010 5:13AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic