Not sure anyone will see this but...
Researching GGGrandfather Sebestianai BERTUCA.
1. Born in Italy (Coringo or Goringo?) March 17,1889.
2. Came to USA sometime in early 1900's (Cant find ship record)
3. Was a boarder at Angelinas house then married her.
5. Married Angelina Lauria on January 5,1914 in Wilmerding,PA.
6. Per WWI Draft Registration Card (1917-1918)he worked at Westinghouse Electric
7. Address listed on DraftCard was POBOX 97 Turtle Creek, Pa.
8. Shot June 1,1929 in front yard died by someone in Al Capones gang for not paying protection fees.
9. Was a bootlegger out of secret room in garage and went by the alias James Costa.
10. Had 6 kids, Dominic, Angelo, Rose, Phyllis, Mary, Antoinette(my Grandmother)
11. Had 5 step-children Frank, Paschal, William, Joseph, Theodore CUDA.
Trying to trace him back to Italy and find his parents names and any other information out there. if anyone can help or knows where I can look which wont involve spending a load of money, please send me an email ...
His place of birth and date of wedding were per my GGrandmother Angelinas Declaration of Intention dated in 1939, years later, I dont know the accuracy of it.Dewdy2005@yahoo.com