Search for content in message boards

Barron from Guanajuato, Mexico

Replies: 1

Re: Barron from Guanajuato, Mexico

Posted: 28 Jun 2011 12:51PM GMT
Classification: Query
Hello Martha
I am not sure that this information will help you but here goes. My paternal grandfather was Jesus Trevino Barron. He was Barron on his mother side (my g-grandmother), her name was Belen Barron - My father tells me that she was from Spain orginally - I don't know where was her port of entry into Mexico. She lived in Nuevo Leon and Coahuila. Her children lived in Coahuila, Nuevo Leon, Tamaulipas, Texas. We reside in California (USA) and we have many relatives living in Texas and Tamaulipas. We have lost all connection with relatives in Nuevo Leon. I don't have any information on her parents or siblings. She was married to Julian Trevino. My father olso tells me that one of them was Urrutia but does not know which one. This information all comes from my father - I don't have any birth or death certificates to authenticate what my father has shared on his side of the family. I have been researching the dates 1845 to the present trying to follow their children's migrations into the state of Texas. Hope you found what you were looking for. If you are interested in sharing your side you can e-mail me at enero58_etctrev@sbcglobal.net.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Martha Barron 13 Mar 2004 6:02PM GMT 
esthertrevino... 28 Jun 2011 6:51PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions