Search for content in message boards

Picture of Ed Hovey- Circa 1943

Replies: 3

Picture of Ed Hovey- Circa 1943

Posted: 22 Jun 2004 11:37AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 5 Jul 2006 8:12PM GMT
Surnames: hovey
Hello. I recently have inherited a number of old picture albums from one of my great aunts that used to be my great-great grandfathers. I'm fortunate that not only are there several pictures of my family in the albums, but also that there are several pictures of many of their friends. Luck also has it that my gg-grandfather was very diligent at labeling the pictures, often with first and last names. So i'd like to find all these dear friends of the family back in their rightful place in the hands of their own families.

I have several pictures of a Ed ( Edward?) Hovey. From what my aunt told me, he was one of the many close friends of my gg-grandparents, Lillian and Will Johnson. These pictures were taken in Michigan, in the 1930's - 1940's. The gentleman in the picture looks older, in his late 40's or early 50's if I had to guess.Many of the pictures are taken in the Upper Pennisula of Michigan, where my family and many of their friends went deer hunting in the winters. If any of this sounds familar to you, please feel free to contact me as I would be happy to get these pictures to you.
Feel free to email me at sammiz2002@hotmail.com

Samantha
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
sammiz2002_1 22 Jun 2004 5:37PM GMT 
Elizabeth Ryan 22 Sep 2006 11:24PM GMT 
Samantha 23 Sep 2006 5:52AM GMT 
luisabeth757 26 Dec 2012 11:14PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions