Search for content in message boards

Zora A. Stewart, b.1899, dau of Eva Martin Stewart, lived Boone Co., IN

Replies: 0

Zora A. Stewart, b.1899, dau of Eva Martin Stewart, lived Boone Co., IN

Posted: 10 May 2013 6:57PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Stewart, Hiland, Martin
I have an original 6”x9” photograph of “Miss Zora Aderine Stewart – Lebanon, Ind.” and a man, likely Raleigh E. Hiland. This is surely a wedding photo, and I’d like to get it back to descendants or family members. She looks to be about 18 and he about 22.

Zora A. Stewart is shown in 1900 census for Boone Co., with birthdate of Feb 1899, daughter of Eva Stewart. IL 1920, Zora is age 11, daughter of Eva Stewart (divorced), and they lived in Harrison (Boone Co.) IN with Eva’s parents Henry and Nancy Martin. I searched SSDI for a Zora born Feb 1899, and found only a Zora A. Hiland, born 8 Feb 1899 and that she died Feb 1981 Lebanon (Boone Co.) IN. The 1930 census for Center (Boone Co.) IN shows Zora Hiland, wife of Rollie E. Hiland. Same location 1940, with husband Ernest Hiland and four children. Ancestry Public Member Tree shows his name was Raleigh Ernest Hiland, and he was born 10 Oct 1895, son of Park and Anna.

Get back to me at margerice@prodigy.net if you are related to Raleigh Ernest or Zora A. (Stewart) Hiland.

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions