Search for content in message boards

Allner - Coat of Arms "Family Crest"

Replies: 2

Re: Allner - Coat of Arms "Family Crest"

Posted: 8 Jan 2013 3:48AM GMT
Classification: Query
The only way that you can do your family history is to get a complete genealogical research done which entails, at the least, Birth/Baptism Certificates, Marriage Certificates and Death/Burial Certificates for each generation. Without these items you have no hope at all.

However, that said, you can always join the multitude of gullible people who are just too ready to part with their hard earned money in the hope of taking a 'short cut' to family history. Believe me, THERE IS NO SHORT CUT. All those internet places that offer you 'your family history' are selling you something fraudulently as they have no knowledge whatsoever of your ancestry and I can tell you for a fact that they certainly don't do any genealogical research.

You say "I have attached a picture of our Coat of Arms, the one that has been left for me". 'Our coat of arms'? What proof do you have for making that statement? All I can say is please don't be so naive to accept anything without the legitimate genealogical research attached. Those arms that you show in that illustration are the typical sort of product dispensed by what is called a 'bucket shop'. That is a typical 20th century 'Bucket Shop Production" which can easily be defined as such because of the myriad of 'heraldic bloopers' that they contain.

You would do well to read the 'Frequently Asked Questions' that are displayed at Francois Velde's excellent web-site at http://www.heraldica.org/questions.htm
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
pallner 7 Jan 2013 8:36AM GMT 
gjks 8 Jan 2013 10:48AM GMT 
Armando_Frama... 5 Feb 2013 5:42PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic