Search for content in message boards

John Nugent Ireland to Canada

Replies: 11

Re: John Nugent Ireland to Canada

Posted: 20 Mar 2011 6:52PM GMT
Classification: Query
Hi Matt,
It's Great to hear from you, I suspect we too have had contact with the Nugent family you're referring to who still live in Ballinacurra. About 10 years or so ago three Nugent sisters visited and stayed with my brother Michael and his family in their home in Coburg, Victoria, Australia. The 'girls' were in their mid to late 20's at the time. My brother had met them and their family during a visit to Ballinacurra some years earlier. We believe this family is related to our family however we were unable to find a common link.

We have extensively researched 'our' Nugent family in Ballinacurra and in doing so researched the other Nugent families living in the townland of Ballinacurra and the adjoining townlands, I am more than happy to share this research with you, as it may help you with your Nugent family and possible help you make the connection to our family.

As many of the documents that resulted from our research are large, it would be inappropriate to post them to this message board, please feel free to email me at the following address pd496237@bigpond.net.au
Regards
Peter Dowling
Greenvale, Victoria
Australia
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
pd496237 21 Mar 2011 12:52AM GMT 
2shaymac1 22 Aug 2012 11:52PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic