Search for content in message boards

KRUSZELNICKI(?) HELP ME PLEASE!

Replies: 9

KRUSZELNICKI(?) HELP ME PLEASE!

Posted: 11 Oct 2007 10:51AM GMT
Classification: Immigration
Hi,

I am desperate to find out more information on my family. My dad's name is Thomas Vallance, and his father's name is Antoni Kruszelnicki. He came over from the Ukrane we think in 1928. He was marred to Anna/Anne Sawchuck(? spelling of last name may not be correct). He was a farmer in Saskatchewan and had at least 14 children. Antoni (Anthony?) moved to Toronto where he worked in a carpet factory for a while, and then moved to St. Catharines and worked at the General Hospital as a janitor for several years. I would like to find where he is buried, and I am desperate. My dad, Tom, never really got to know his family, and he would like to find out when Antoni (his father) left Canada and went back to the Ukraine, and where he was burried. If anyone can help me, I would really appreciate it. I am the only daughter of Tom Vallance, and he was the youngest son of Antoni, and I don't know hardly anyone in my family. I know that my dad had mostly sisters (I believe they were Mary, Olga, Tilly, and seven others) and three brothers (Peter, Bill, and Mike- of which Peter is dead). If anyone knows how I can get ahold of farmland records in Saskatchewan, or get military records (Peter was in the military) or adoption records from the Catholic churches, I would be so grateful, and it would mean a lot to me and my father.

thanks
Marcedes Vallance (aka Kruszelnicki)
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
mvallanc 11 Oct 2007 4:51PM GMT 
Mighthelp 13 Oct 2007 11:41PM GMT 
mvallanc 15 Oct 2007 1:55PM GMT 
annienloey 24 Oct 2007 8:12AM GMT 
mvallanc 24 Oct 2007 1:05PM GMT 
annienloey 24 Oct 2007 6:57PM GMT 
mvallanc 24 Oct 2007 11:41PM GMT 
krushel 11 Mar 2013 9:28PM GMT 
danielle_duma... 16 Mar 2013 3:12PM GMT 
sstanger1 4 Apr 2013 5:33PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions