Search for content in message boards

Beatrice MORGANTHLER, b. 1908 Zurich, Switzerland

Replies: 0

Beatrice MORGANTHLER, b. 1908 Zurich, Switzerland

Posted: 30 Sep 2012 7:43PM GMT
Classification: Query
Hi, I am seeking more information on my great grandmother BEATRICE MORGANTHLER. She was born around 1908 in Switzerland and died in 1993 in Lantana, Florida. I do not know the dates of her birth or death. I am especially looking for more information on her parents, because I know nothing about them. Beatrice was born in Zurich, Switzerland, and moved to the United States just before WWII began because of the impending war. It is rumored that Beatrice’s husband was at least 1/8 Jewish.
She was married to my great grandfather William BEGLANGER (b. 1904 died in 1976). They had two children, my grandmother Jaqueline BEGLANGER (b. Febuary 4, 1936 in Zurich, Switzerland), who married John ANDERSON in 1957 in Concord, NH. She also had another daughter, Yvonne BEGLANGER (b. 1940) who is still living today.
Beatrice is buried in Lantana, Florida.
I am specifically looking for more information on Beatrice’s dates of birth, death, and marriage, as well as any links to her ancestry.
If you have any information regarding this I would really appreciate the help.
Caroline Enright
carolinebenright@comcast.net

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions