Search for content in message boards

Queen Mary

Replies: 6

Re: Queen Mary

Posted: 4 Nov 2012 8:23PM GMT
Classification: Query
Email the National Archives Branch in New York... they should be responsible for the naturalization records or will tell you where to search.

You should pursue this and get a copy of the original Declaration and the Petition.... and any other documents associated with the file. Tell them or send them the letter you have, and the application should answer lots of questions about this family, including information on how they entered the US.

The fee for them copying the original papers should be minimal, and you might also get to see a photograph attached to the papers as well. Both parents might have these applications..... so ask for both.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
rv4life 5 Nov 2012 1:20AM GMT 
JoelWeintraub 5 Nov 2012 2:52AM GMT 
rv4life 5 Nov 2012 3:15AM GMT 
JoelWeintraub 5 Nov 2012 3:23AM GMT 
rv4life 5 Nov 2012 3:26AM GMT 
JoelWeintraub 5 Nov 2012 3:32AM GMT 
rv4life 5 Nov 2012 3:37AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic