Search for content in message boards

Thomas Watson b. Waterford Ireland d.1874 Sydney Arrival abt 1850 Vessel Castle Eden

Replies: 0

Thomas Watson b. Waterford Ireland d.1874 Sydney Arrival abt 1850 Vessel Castle Eden

Posted: 6 Jul 2014 1:10AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 14 Oct 2014 10:04AM GMT
Surnames: Watson, Jolly,
I'm looking for help on finding a shipping record for the arrival of Thomas Watson and Ann Jolly married 1844 in Dublin Ireland. I have the death certificates and newspaper records for both Thomas and Ann in my public tree and a Darlinghurst Goal entry record which listed the vessel but haven't been able to find the record. The vessel was Castle Eden and arrival would have been about 1845. Thomas was a tailor and policeman and lived in Mitchell Street Glebe. I'm trying to trace all the children and the descendants. I know at least three of the children William, Thomas and Amelia. In 1874 there where 4 males and 3 females living, any new info will help me narrow down the certificates I might think about buying. If your a Watson family tree in Sydney or interested in the history of Glebe and think you can help I'd love to hear from you. Kindly Rob.

Find a board about a specific topic