Search for content in message boards

AMBURGER PROJEKT & Christinecks born in Brandenburg, Germany immigrated to St. Petersburg, Rjabova, & Neu Saratovka, Russia

Replies: 4

Re: AMBURGER PROJEKT & Christinecks born in Brandenburg, Germany immigrated to St. Petersburg, Rjabova, & Neu Saratovka, Russia

Posted: 11 Sep 2012 4:06PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Christineck, Mueller, Michaelis, Paul, Polster, Stein, Lorf, Christinnecke,
I just found your message (9/11/2012!) Where was your ggg grandfather Freedericksz born? I found his name on the Amburger Projekt List along with 13 Christinecks, including my gggg grandfather Johann Andreas Christineck born 1684 in Lubnitz near Belzig, Brandenburg, Germany. I think all the Christinecks are related. I am searching for Johann Andreas Christineck's "first" wife as he married his second wife in 1733 in Haseloff, Brandenburg when he was a 49 year old widower and apparently came back from Russia. I am still searching for Johann Andreas Christineck's first wife.

My grandfather wrote in a 1912 family history that the Christineck family were nobility and were princes. Johann Andreas fled his estate with a duel and escaped. What do you know about the Freedericksz family? Did they own property in Russia or Austro-Hungarian Empire? Karl Ludwig Christineck was also listed with 13 Christinecks together on the Amburger Projekt List as going to Russia.

Please contact me:
Jeanne Lorf Linley Harding
jeannelinley2000@yahoo.com
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
JeanneLorf 23 Apr 2003 1:58AM GMT 
JeanneLorf 19 May 2006 10:02AM GMT 
A_Ecclesneede... 14 Dec 2010 6:55AM GMT 
JeanneLorf 15 Dec 2010 2:44AM GMT 
JeanneLorf 11 Sep 2012 10:06PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions