Search for content in message boards

looking for maria silva neri

Replies: 0

looking for maria silva neri

Posted: 6 Aug 2012 2:06PM GMT
Classification: Query
She is my Granmothers Mom, We don't know much about her because my grandmother was separated from her mom when she was about six years old and never saw her again. My grandmothers father is Rafael Rodriguez Pantoja. He never talk about Maria SIlva Neri to his children, because he said it was non of their business to know about her. My grandmother look for her until the day she die. We believed she might re married and probably had more kids because she was taken away from he children at a young age. My Granmother had 5 children including my Grandmother. There were 4 girls and one boy. My grandmother's name is Francisca Rodgrigues Silva. she was born in Oklahoma, and her mother was about 15-17 years old when she had her. We are not sure what happen or why she was taken away from her mother but we are looking for any information that may lead us to Maria Silva Neri. She could of been born in Michuacan or Guanajuato but My grandfather was from El Rancho del Serro. Any information will help a lot.

Thank you

Find a board about a specific topic