Search for content in message boards

Ship Fritz Reuter Hamburg, Germany to Rockhampton, Queensland Australia 1877

Replies: 3

Ship Fritz Reuter Hamburg, Germany to Rockhampton, Queensland Australia 1877

Posted: 22 Mar 2011 3:48AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Schilling, Leppin, Lipin, Leppien, Leppen, Lippien, Dippien
Wondering if anyone can help me. I have a death certificate for Wilhelm Friedrich August Schilling died at sea on the ship 'Fritz Reuter'. On the back it says Marine Register of deaths. death on board the Fritz Reuter' sailed from Hamburg on the sixteenth day of June 1877 and arrive at Rockhampton on the fifth day of October 1877. Anyone know if there is a passenger list somewhere that I can look at? He was only 2 years old would have been traveling with his parents and at least one other siblings a girl Annie born about 1872 and died 1878 Queensland. The problem I have is his parents names have been spelt a lot of different way in Queensland's Birth death and Marriages. His father has been known as Fritz, Friedrich Christian, Friedrich and Frederick Schilling. While his mother has been known as Friedericke Lipin, Friederike Ernestine Leppien, Friederike Leppin, Friederike Wilhelmina Leppin, Frederika Leppin and Fredericke Ernstine Wilhelmine Leppen and on my gg grandfather (brother to Wilhelm Friedrich August Schilling) first marriage his mother is known as Frederica Dippien and Second marriage she is Frederica Lippien. Any help would very much be appreciated?
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
mandymullen1 22 Mar 2011 9:48AM GMT 
ttk_rock 20 Jan 2013 7:02AM GMT 
tulkara 12 Feb 2013 10:14AM GMT 
mandymullen1 17 Feb 2013 4:08AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions