Search for content in message boards

Ship..City of Baltimore

Replies: 6

Re: Ship..City of Baltimore

Posted: 1 May 2012 10:07AM GMT
Classification: Query

Morning Don :)

THANK YOU so much for you help...oh wow...I was wondering that there must be a first page...but didn't find it. But thanks to you I have the complete list which like you said tells of the voyage!! I started this about a year ago..but am still all so new to trying to figure out things! I am a older women and don't know alot about computors..so am trying to learn both! lol But thanks to the many nice people here on Ancestry who have been so kind as to help me
I am slowing learning about my ancesters!! Never saw my or even new anything about my fathers side of the family as parents divorce when we were young! And on here I found and have pics of my grandfathers and his wife. And now finding the passerger's list....I just can't THANK YOU and the other nice PEOPLE on here enough for taking the time to help others!! So again THANK YOU so much!!

So now on to try and find marriage for Michael and Catherine. I found a
CHurch Marriage Brennan Michael 1868 Co. Galway
Church Marriage Brennan Michael 1868 Co. Galway
Civil MArraige for Brennan Michael 1868 Co. Galway

Civil Marriage Flaherty Catherine 1868 Co. Galway
Church Marriage Flaherty Catherine 1868 Co Galway

This is going to be another tough one as to the different spellings to Catherine's and is Brennan.

But THNAK YOU So much!!

Pat
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
mompac 30 Apr 2012 7:18PM GMT 
ERhodes1135 1 May 2012 1:50AM GMT 
mompac 1 May 2012 2:52AM GMT 
ERhodes1135 1 May 2012 2:04PM GMT 
mompac 1 May 2012 4:07PM GMT 
ERhodes1135 2 May 2012 1:49AM GMT 
wonder_30 17 Jan 2013 7:30PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions