Search for content in message boards

Mary (McCollam) McCann & daughter Rose McCann Emmigration 1885

Replies: 0

Mary (McCollam) McCann & daughter Rose McCann Emmigration 1885

Posted: 28 Aug 2013 8:29PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 7 Nov 2013 4:40PM GMT
Surnames: McCollam, McCann
I am trying to locate the ship record for Mary (McCollam) McCann and her daughter Rose McCann. Mary's son Edward went to the United States with his wife and 3 children in May 1883, and Mary and her daughter Rose came to the Unites States in 1885 or 1886 it is beleived. Edward came in through New York, so my guess is that his mother and older sister came through that same area. I was able to locate with some help the ship record for Edward and his wife and children, but not for his Mother Mary and his sister Rose. The destination for Mary and Rose would most likely have been for North Dakota beings thats where Edward and his family was living. Mary was born June 24 1819 in County Antrim Ireland her maiden name was McCullom. She married a man by the name of Edward McCann, he was born and died in Ireland. Rose was born in May of 1850 in Antrim Ireland. Both Rose & her mother Mary (McCollam) McCann died in North Dakota, and are buried in the local cemetery where I live. I would greatly appreciate any help I can get in serching this out. Thanks so much.

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions