Search for content in message boards

CIANCIARUSO Family from Bari

Replies: 33

Re: CIANCIARUSO Family from Bari

Posted: 24 Jan 2014 9:35AM GMT
Classification: Query
Hi, I saw your thread on the message boards and thought I could help. My mom is a Cutrone on both sides of her family an was told that her mother had to prove that the man she was to marry was not a relative. So about three years ago I started to research all the Cutrone's in Palo del Colle.

I went through all my notes and found some info that might be helpful to you. If I know the fathers info i included it but some of them I don't have. Also the number next to the name was the age given of the parents at the time of birth (they are not always accurate but can help figure out when the parents were born.

1853 Births
Dec 19 Maria Focarazzo born to Vincenzo 28 son of Lazzaro and Maria Cutrone 20 daughter of Angelo
Oct 27 Custade Focarazzo born to Vito 28 and Donata Calvanodi. (Custade married in 1881 Maria Cassano daughter of Donato).
Sep 16 Angelo Focarazzo born Francesco 40 and Cecilia Palermo 30

Mar 21 1880 Giuseppe Cutrone born to Alessandro 28 son of Angelo and Maria Focarazzo daughter of Giuseppe

Apr 16 1882 Domenico Cutrone born to Alessandro 30 son of Angelo and Maria Focarazzo daughter of Giuseppe

Apr 4 1884 Lazzaro Cutrone born to Alessandro 32 son of Angelo and Maria Focarazzo d. of Giuseppe

1884 Births of other Focarazzo family
Feb 11 Giuseppe to Luca 26 son of Giuseppe and Laura Saulle d. of Sabino
Feb 18 Donata to Custade 27 son of Vito and Maria Cassano d. of Donato
Mar 25 Nicola to Giovanni 30 son of Domenico and Rosa Alberga d. of Antonio
Apr 13 Maddelena to Luca 31 son of Vito and Angela Mastromatteo d. of Onofrio
Oct 9 Vita Maria to Vito 36 son of Domenico and Angela Alberga d. of Vito
Nov 29 Caterina to Lazzaro 36 son of Giuseppe and Anna Saccente d. of Marco
Dec 7 Anna Maria to Angelo 40 son of Lazzaro and Maria Iacobellis d. Francesco

1885 Births of other Focarazzo family
Jan 3 Vito to Giovanni 26 son of Vito and Angela Mandilli??? d. of Vincenzo
Feb 2 Domenico to Luca 36 son of Domenico and Agata Iacobellis d. of Stefano
Oct 14 Sabino to Luca 28 son of Giuseppe and Laura Saulle d. of Sabino (Sabino married 8/18/1907 to Filomena Sciancalaspore???

Jul 18 1886 Angela Cutrone to Alessandro 38 son of Angelo and Maria Focarazzo d. of Giuseppe

1886 Births of other Focarazzo family
Jun 6 Domenico to Luca 36 son of Domenico and Agata Iacobellis d. of Stefano
Jun 9 Maddelena to Luca 36 son of Vito and Angela Mastromatteo d. of Onofrio
Dec 12 Sabina to Giovanni 30 son of Domenico and Rosa Alberga d. of Antonio

Last bit of info I had was Aug 28 1905 Luca Focarazzo married Reggina Cutrone d. of Nicolo son of Onofrio (I don't know if this is the son of Domenico, Giuseppe or Vito)

My Great Grandfather is also Alessandro Cutrone but the son of Giuseppe not Angelo. What I haven't figured out yet is if Giuseppe and Angelo were brothers or cousins or no relation but I did find that there were twenty different male Cutrone's in my Great grandfathers generation. Someday I may have all my answers but in the meantime I hope this is helpful to you both.

Sincerely, Janine d. of Mary Cutrone d. of Francesco Cutrone son of Alessandro Cutrone son of Giuseppe Cutrone and Caterina Cutrone d. of Domenico Cutrone son of Vito Cutrone
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
JMFerranti 24 Jan 2014 4:35PM GMT 
ancestorpuzzl... 1 Apr 2014 9:40PM GMT 
JMFerranti 2 Apr 2014 1:36AM GMT 
rio2071 25 Apr 2014 3:16AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic