Search for content in message boards

Pokivcak- Jarabina Stara Lubovna

Replies: 6

Pokivcak- Jarabina Stara Lubovna

Posted: 29 Jul 2013 2:31PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Pokrivcak Dicz
Hello-

I am looking for information on my Great Grandparents. They immigrated to America during the early 1900's. I have found their immigration records, my Grandfather's WWI and II registration cards and his Naturalization records. They had always told their kids about Jarabina and Granistov as the areas in which they were from. I know they were married in NJ and had their first child in NJ. I also know they were going to either Martin's Creek and Luzerne County PA areas. I see there are a lot of Pokrivcak style names in that area. My Grandfather and Grandmother were very close to the Stasak family as my Grandmother's sister Matrona was married to a Stasak. I have not been able to find a Matrona in any records. I would love to be able to trace further back in their lineage. My Grandmother's maiden name was Dicz. If anyone has any helpful information, or lives in one of these areas that could look something up it would be greatly appreciated.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
littlelenaflo 29 Jul 2013 8:31PM GMT 
littlelenaflo 29 Jul 2013 8:36PM GMT 
ZlaticaBeca 29 Jul 2013 8:57PM GMT 
ZlaticaBeca 29 Jul 2013 8:50PM GMT 
littlelenaflo 29 Jul 2013 8:57PM GMT 
ZlaticaBeca 29 Jul 2013 9:00PM GMT 
ZlaticaBeca 26 Sep 2013 1:14PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions