Search for content in message boards

Mr. Fields Killed in the French - Eversole Feud

Replies: 4

Re: Mr. Fields Killed in the French - Eversole Feud

Posted: 6 Sep 2009 1:20AM GMT
Classification: Query
Jeff,

There is the great mystery. From what I have read Jesse Fields was married to Elizabeth "Sally Ann" Combs Couch. I have found no documentation on any children. My Grandfather told me his Grandfather was Jesse Fields and his Grandmothers maiden name was Couch. If you want to give me you email address I can send you an invitation to my family tree. I have yet to be able to find documentation to prove this Jesse Fields was my Great Great grandfather but I keep gathering information and stories. Maybe my tree will help shed light on your tree!I also am liiking for information on what finally happened to Jesse Fields. He was involved and convicted of murder according to what I have read on the internet, but I can't find any information as to if he was imprisioned or received a death sentance and if so where and when. The stories just kind of fall off. I was told by my Grandfather that he was a sheriff, was shot in the back and killed, this is a very different version of what I am reading on the internet about the feuds.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Glenda Davidson 12 Sep 2003 10:54PM GMT 
JeffreyPField... 8 Jul 2004 2:39PM GMT 
mrsfelixcastr... 6 Sep 2009 7:20AM GMT 
jtram1978 19 Apr 2011 2:24PM GMT 
mrsfelixcastr... 23 Apr 2009 7:56AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic