Search for content in message boards

Linda GONZALES or Z OSEGURA or OSEGUERA, lived in San Francisco

Replies: 0

Linda GONZALES or Z OSEGURA or OSEGUERA, lived in San Francisco

Posted: 20 Jan 2013 3:48AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 20 Jan 2013 9:43AM GMT
Surnames: Gonzales, Osegura, Osegura , Oseguera
Hi Linda my name is Connie Ocegura I Live in Stockton ,Calif . Our Dad is Jesus Gonzales Osegura he lived in San Francisco on 24th and Harrison St San Francisco , CA. He was married to Maria has two sons Jose and Martin then moved to National City ,CA. Then lived in San Bernardino ,CA. . My mother and father had 11 childeron together our Dad lived across The street from The Raygoza Family who are related to us through Dads side . The Raygoza say they lost contact with you . Jose our brother says hr remembers you lived on South Van Ness St in SAN FRANCISCO and worked at wanna say New Berrys or Woolwoth on Mission St in The Mission District . I or say my sisters and I have exhausted all avenues looking for you iI did find you on Google site if you which I did the math found you , you went to Mission Dolores High School on Dolores and 18th St but landed in a dead end again. If anyone knows her or her whereabouts please forward this message to her .I believe you are 44 or 45 my mom told me you are same age as my baby sister I am gonna be 50 soon and hope to build a relationship with you here is my phone # 209-910 -2032 I am on Factbook under Connie Ocegura I have two look for pic of me on a pony I am not private hoping you find it otherwise it would be .
I have another email address
caliconsuelo@gmail.com
My sister Ruth is on Facebook Ruth Perez Ocegura from San Bernardino and other sister Rosemary Ocegura Ramirez aka Ochie
Either way you can email me set up to my phone or text....We all love you hope to someday it least meet you and take it from there .
I heard your mom name is Julia Valenzuela still unsure of that info well praying for a miracle to find you and you or someone from Mission District reads and will relate message to you... I want to say I respect your feelings you may not at the moment want to connect but in your time don't be afraid to call ect we are down to earth and will be waiting for you with patients and great you with open arms and take baby steps if that's what makes you feel at ease . God Bless You Your Sis Connie

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions