Search for content in message boards

looking for David Lee WALLS appr. 59 yrs old, Harrisburg

Replies: 5

Re: looking for David Lee WALLS appr. 59 yrs old, Harrisburg

Posted: 4 Feb 2013 8:26AM GMT
Classification: Query
Hey Jennifer, I may also be one of David's children. I was born in 1969, my Mom was dating David when she lived in Springfield, Mo and he was married at the time. She didn't know that he was married. He said he was divorced and had a son named Jeff. I have found Jeff. Very sweet man and seen Jeff's pictures we look like twins. He did confirm that I have the eyes of David. Last I heard was he lived in Amarillo, TX. I have never met him either, nor have I seen a picture of him but would like to. My Mom left David while still pregnant with me due to him being married. He apparently saw me in the hospital right after she had me and that was it. Told her to f-off and wanted nothing to do with her. She attempted to bring pictures of me but his mother (Mary) I think was very mean and probably didn't give him the pictures. My mom then met the man I consider my father when I was three months old and he raised me and adopted me when he married my mom and of course my last name was changed from Carla Lee Walls to Carla Lee Zimmerman. If you have found out any new information I would love to get in touch with you. Of course even if you have nothing would be cool to meet a potential new long lost sister. Thanks so much. I am on facebook under Carla Zimmerman Canton, NC is where I live. Was born in Carthage, Mo and grew up in Joplin and Webb City.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
jenhays6 19 Feb 2005 6:38AM GMT 
bettymcl 19 Feb 2005 7:07AM GMT 
jenhays6 20 Feb 2005 4:55AM GMT 
hlezelle 22 Jan 2013 7:10PM GMT 
czmonger1 4 Feb 2013 3:26PM GMT 
Mel_Cooksey 6 May 2013 8:30PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions