Search for content in message boards

OUR LOSS

Replies: 1
Posted: 15 Sep 2001 9:31AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 19 Oct 2001 7:37AM GMT
Four days and I still am numb. I sit and watch the coverage of this horrific act and tears run down my face, I feel a stiring inside of me and it is not fear, anger or any feeling of lashing out, it is just raw sorrow for the victims, the firefighters and all of the other volunteers and for myself. My innocence is gone. We are in a state of emergency and life as we have know it will never be the same.

My children and grandchildren are spread from one end of the US to the other. I can not hold them and kiss them and tell them that I love them, but I have done the next best thing. I have talked to each of them on the telephone and told them how very much I love them and the their Grandfather and I always have them in our thoughts and prayer. We as a family are going to come together in a central location and spend some time together in the next few weeks. Yes we will fly to our destination. No we are not affraid. We are reaching out to each other for the comfort that we all need at this time.

God Bless America, land that I love.

Linda

We
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Linda_Singer 15 Sep 2001 3:31PM GMT 
bohemianbunny 26 Apr 2010 2:54AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic