Search for content in message boards

Medieval Combs/Blount/Mountjoy/Cornwall/Foulhurst Ancestry

Replies: 0

Medieval Combs/Blount/Mountjoy/Cornwall/Foulhurst Ancestry

Posted: 1 Jan 2013 7:44PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Combs/Blount/Mountjoy/Cornwall/Foulhurst
I am a descendant of John Blount born about 1298, Sodington, Worcester, England died (?) and Isolda de Mountjoy born about 1307 and died 1347..they had a son named John who married
1. Juliana Foulhurst (1353-1381) and 2. Isabel Cornwall (1350 - ? Both of the women had son's by John Blount and each named their son John. I would like to know if someone may have the answer as to which lineage I came from..Foulhurst or Cornwall. Some genealogy sites have said Cornwall while other's say Foulhurst..very confusing!
Later ancestor's were:
Abraham Combs 1624-1685 possibly Berkshire, England, died January, 1685 St Mary's Maryland, USA he was the son of John Combs (unknown dates) and Elizabeth Lovett (1614-1656) she was the daughter of Sir Robert Lovett and Alice Ann Saunders, her mother was Elizabeth Blount born 1572 Blountshall, Leicestershire, England died (unknown date) Y Somme Picardie, France..I hope someone may have the same ancestor's and know which lineage I came from Cornwall or Foulhurst.

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions