Search for content in message boards

How do I find info

Replies: 1

How do I find info

Posted: 13 Jun 2000 6:00AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 17 Jan 2006 9:35AM GMT
Surnames: McMahan, Schriver, Himmelsbach
I recently received the following info off a mass card. I am looking for information on "Crescentia Himmelsbach", where should I start to look?

"A memorial Mass will be offered Monday Morning at Red Lake Falls, St. Joseph Catholic Church at 10:30 for those in Red Lake Falls.

Louis A. McMahan was born October 30, 1903 in Crookston, the son of Joseph and Lena Himmelsbach McMahan. (Lena is Madgalena born 30 August 1861 to Bernard and Crescentia) After graduating from the Cathedral High School he became a partner of Jake Schriver in the Crookston Auto Service for a short time before his formal schooling at Crosier Seminary, Onamia and St. John's University, Collegeville, Minn.; being ordained in 1936. His first charge was at Badger, Minn. for 19 years; and then to Georgetown for 6 years; and for 19 years at Red Lake Falls as a Chaplain at St. John's Hospital.
Preceded by three brothers, Richard, Maurice and Thomas, he is survived by a brother, Alvin McMahan, Fertile Minn.; and his sister, Mrs. J. C. (Marguerite) Schriver, Lake Park, Minn,; eight nieces and nephews, grand and great grand neices and nephews. At the age of 77 he died at St. John's
Hospital at Red Lake Falls, Minnesota January 16, 1981. Blessed be his Memory.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
ybsis 13 Jun 2000 12:00PM GMT 
174Lyndale 30 Oct 2012 12:12PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions