Search for content in message boards

Greetings from the Crowninshield Family Association!

Replies: 3

Greetings from the Crowninshield Family Association!

Posted: 27 Dec 2010 8:31PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Crowninshield, Crowningshield, Craunchell, Craunshell
Hello, fellow Crowninshields!

You may be aware that the Crowninshield Family Association was formed in the 1930s to help preserve Crowninshield history and genealogical information for future generations. We are currently in the process of setting up a (free!) website and digitizing our extensive genealogical charts.

I have very detailed information on family history dating back dozens of generations. If you would like me to look up specific family members, please feel free to reply here and I will see what I have in our charts. I will also post a notice once our website is up and running, though that still may take a few more months due to the amount of files to process.

In the meantime, I have a query for you all...I am aware that there are multiple spellings of the name, most commonly Crowninshield and Crowningshield, but I've also come across some who continue to use spellings like Craunchell and Craunshell. Do you know of other spelling variations? I am trying to locate lines that have survived but use alternative spellings, so any input is appreciated.

Sincerely,
Ashley Odell

Secretary
Crowninshield Family Association
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
IslandYankee 28 Dec 2010 3:31AM GMT 
audre2mm 22 Dec 2011 4:51PM GMT 
crystalcgoodr... 31 Jul 2012 2:16PM GMT 
IslandYankee 31 Jul 2012 3:57PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic