Search for content in message boards

Virginia Mae Carruth

This board is read-only and closed to new posts.
Replies: 0

Virginia Mae Carruth

Posted: 10 Jan 2008 8:28PM GMT
Classification: Obituary
Surnames: Carruth, Hannasch
Virginia Mae Carruth
Born in Carroll, Iowa on Oct. 31, 1921
Departed on Apr. 1, 2005 and resided in San Antonio, TX.

Service: Tuesday, Apr. 5, 2005

CARRUTH

Mrs. Virginia Carruth, age 83, passed away on April 1, 2005 in San Antonio, Texas. She was born on October 31, 1921 in Carroll, Iowa to Henry and Mae Hannasch. She married Richard G. Carruth on June 21, 1969 in St. Gregory the Great Catholic Church here in San Antonio. She was a member of the St. Gregory’s Choir and Altar society, and the Ladies Auxillary of the San Antonio Liederkranz.
She is survived by her daughter Pam Harl and her husband Bob, Step-son Richard G. Carruth; grandsons Christopher and Nicholas Harl, and Stephen and Christopher Carruth; Sisters Norma Redford and Jeanette Tiedeman and husband Bob; brothers Alvin H. Hannasch and wife Loretta, Henry J. Hannasch Jr. and wife Rosie, Del G. Hannasch and wife Barbara and James D. Hannasch and wife Rose; numerous nieces and nephews; and her beloved cat Katzie.

SERVICES

There will be a memorial service on Tuesday, April 5, 2005 at 7:00 p.m. at St. Gregory the Great Catholic Church, 700 Dewhurst, San Antonio, TX. In lieu of flowers contributions may be made to the American Cancer Society, 8115 Datapoint Rd., San Antonio, Texas 78229.

Jeanette and Family,
My heart goes out to you and your family. I felt like Virginia was part of my family because I knew you so well. She is at peace now. Please take care. Love to you all.
Dana Montgomery
Apr 6, 2005
Hutchinson, KS

Pam,
Just wanted to let you know that my love and sorrow are with you at this time. We were both so lucky to have the moms that we did. I'm so glad that I got to spend some time with your mom last summer when she was here. I went through some old photos last night of when I lived in San Antonio and I must say they brought a smile to my face. It's been 28 years since I lived down there but the thought of you, your mom, Dick and the rest of your family remains in my heart.
Myrna Rossmiller-West
Apr 4, 2005
Moline, IL

Pam, Our deepest sympathy for the loss of your mother.
Neil & Connie Rossmiller
Neil & Connie Rossmiller
Apr 4, 2005
Park City, UT

Virginia was a special, beloved member of the ladies of the San Antonio Liederkranz for many years and will be sorely missed. She was a great supporter of that organization, as she was of her family and church. Our prayers are with the Carruth family as we cherish the fond memories of both Virginia and Dick.
Gary&Glenda Covington
Apr 4, 2005
San Antonio, TX

I feel lucky not only to have worked for Virginia, but also to have known her on a personal level.

I am so sorry for the family's loss and wanted to say that my thoughts are with all of you during this time of grief.
Barbara Tiedeman Waits
Apr 4, 2005
San Antonio, TX

Pam-Aunt Va was a very wonderful mother, grandmother, sister, aunt and a beautiful person. Her humor and outlook on life was tremendous and example to follow. She will be missed more than words can express. We loved Aunt Va to the utmost. My prayers are with you now and always.
Kristy
Apr 4, 2005
San Antonio, TX

A fine lady who faced many obstacles as a woman during her time at Honeywell with utmost dignity
Ken Camp
Apr 4, 2005
San Antonio, TX

Virginia was such a lovely person. It was a pleasure to have known her. I am so sorry for your loss. With deepest sympathy.
Cindy Canada
Apr 4, 2005
San Antonio, TX

With deepest sympathy in the loss of your loved one
Julius R. Kahn
Apr 4, 2005
S, TX

Extending our heartfelt condolences on the loss of your loved one.
Directors & Staff at Mission Park Funeral Chapels North
Apr 1, 2005
San Antonio, TX

Find a board about a specific topic