Search for content in message boards

Please, I need 3 obituary lookups

This board is read-only and closed to new posts.
Replies: 0

Please, I need 3 obituary lookups

Posted: 23 Sep 2012 11:08PM GMT
Classification: Lookup
Surnames: Corns, Taylor
Hi, I'm Sharon and reside in Maine. The obituaries were printed in the Greenfield and Springfield papers. I've received no assistance from anyone in Clark County. I'm hoping my luck will change with asking for help in Highland County.

I'm in need of 3 obituaries. I would be very thankful if you could help me in this quest.

Joseph Cleveland Corns: born 9 May 1910, in Nipgen, Ohio and died 12 Aug 1964, Springfield, Ohio

Ruth Taylor Corns: born 7 Feb 1922, in Ohio and died 10 Dec 1972, Springfield, Ohio

Michael Allen Corns: born 24 Feb 1958, Clark County, Ohio and died 29 Sep 1973, Dunlow, Wayne Co, West Virginia

At the time of his death, Michael was a Springfield resident and an obituary was printed either in Greenfield or Springfield papers. I'm trying to find out what killed him, why he died in WV and who my 15 year old cousin was living with at the time of his death. There is no information on his death certificate that answers any of the questions.

Thank you.

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions