Search for content in message boards

Viola I. Goodlock - Jonesville, MI

This board is read-only and closed to new posts.
Replies: 0

Viola I. Goodlock - Jonesville, MI

Posted: 29 Oct 2006 5:49PM GMT
Classification: Obituary
Surnames: Goodlock, Clark, Blair, Foust
Viola I. Goodlock, age 77, of Jonesville, passed away Sunday, October 23, 2006, at her home. She was born April 20, 1929, in Hillsdale County to Wesley & Jessie (Clark) Blair. On September 10, 1949 she married Lorin E. Goodlock Sr. and preceded her in 2001.

Viola has lived the majority of her life in Hillsdale County, graduating from Hillsdale High School. She later worked at Bryan Manufacturing as a press operator and inspector.

She is survived by a daughter, Jeannine (Thomas) Foust of Jonesville; four sons, Lorin E. (Patricia) Goodlock Jr. of Hillsdale, Bill (Ellen) Goodlock of Kalamazoo, Thomas Goodlock of Hensley, Arkansas and Leroy "John" Goodlock of Jonesville. She is also survived by 12 grandchildren, 13 great grandchildren, and 8 step great grandchildren.

She was preceded in death by her parents, husband Lorin Sr., a daughter Laura, four grandchildren, Tommy, Holly, Christopher and Calvin Jr., one great grandchild, Seth Christian, two sisters and one brother.

There will be a graveside service for Viola Goodlock on Wednesday, October 25, 2006 at 3:30 p.m. at the Sunset View Cemetery in Jonesville with Pastor Craig Pahl officiating. Visitation will be Tuesday from 5-8 p.m. at the Eagle Funeral Home in Jonesville.

Those planning an expression of sympathy may wish to make a donation to Hospice of Hillsdale County or to the charity of the donor's choice.

Find a board about a specific topic