Search for content in message boards

Motley, Morris I., Jr. "Mo" MCPO USN (ret)

Replies: 0

Motley, Morris I., Jr. "Mo" MCPO USN (ret)

Posted: 10 Mar 2009 11:32PM GMT
Classification: Obituary
Surnames: Motley, Broome, Klembara, Ketcham, Stack
MASTER CHIEF MORRIS I. MOTLEY JR. "MO"
USN, RET

Morris I. Motley Jr. "Mo", 69, went home to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ on Thursday, March 5, 2009. He was born on March 8, 1939 in Danville, Virginia to the late Mary Dell Broome and Morris I. Motley Sr. He served his country for 30 years in the United States Navy and achieved the rank of Master Chief Petty Officer (E9) and 10 years of Civil Service. He was a faithful member of Eden Fellowship Church. He was a strong believer of his faith and his family. We will always remember him as a loving husband, wonderful father, and a loyal friend.
He leaves to cherish his memories to his beautiful wife, Lolita, of 26 years. He lives through his children Mark Motley, Julie Klembara, Joyce Motley, Marilou Ketcham, Danielle Motley, Elizabeth Motley, Michael Motley, and his nephew Jimmy Stack, 8 grandchildren with another grandson on the way, 3 great-grandchildren, and his only God-daughter, 3 sisters, many nieces and nephews, and countless friends.
Visitation will be on Thursday, March 12, 2009 from 6:00-8:00 p.m. at Oak Lawn Funeral Home. Funeral service will be held Friday, March 13, 2009 at 12:30 p.m. at Oak Lawn Funeral Home. Interment with military honors will follow immediately at Barrancas National Cemetery (NAS Pensacola). A reception will follow at the Motley residence.
In lieu of flowers, please make donations to Eden Fellowship Building Fund.
Arrangements made by Oak Lawn Funeral Home.

Published in the Pensacola News Journal on 3/11/2009

Find a board about a specific topic