Search for content in message boards

Rine, Walter Paul

Replies: 3

OT: trying to reach Pamela - p_leather991 re: Charlotte Broad obituary & family

Posted: 3 Apr 2014 8:18AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Broad, Gaylord
Sorry about posting here, but I am trying to reach p_leather991 and have tried to email directly with no response, so I thought I'd try going through rootsweb. The email that I sent is below. I have since received a copy of Charlotte's obituary that I can share.

Hello, Pamela

I found your post at rootsweb/ancestry that mentions several people that I am currently researching, and was wondering if you might have any additional information on them, or be related. The post was seeking obituaries for Broad family members buried at Park Lawn Cemetery in Toronto. http://archiver.rootsweb.ancestry.com/th/read/CAN-ONT-YORK/2...

The relations I am researching are Charlotte Broad, her husband William Henry Broad, and their children: Charles H, Alma M, Lenora M, Gertrude, William Maurice, and Violet M. I may have information on Charlotte's family of origin to share.

I am trying to confirm Charlotte's parentage. She was probably orphaned young and raised by a sister, but the records are not clear. If you can help in any way, it would be very much appreciated. Charlotte is believed to be sister to my gr-gr-grandfather (or alternately, his niece.)

If by chance you have received the obituaries that you were seeking, I would be very interested in seeing them, too . Thank you for any help that you can provide.

All the best,
Janet

Please contact me directly at ktkjrk@att.net
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
grantharmony 22 Jul 2009 5:03PM GMT 
sandypoet2012 5 Mar 2014 3:56PM GMT 
p_leather991 6 Mar 2014 2:01PM GMT 
JanetK1 3 Apr 2014 2:18PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic