Search for content in message boards

Looking for the Family of Philip R. (Freund) Eddy

Replies: 3

Looking for the Family of Philip R. (Freund) Eddy

Posted: 2 Jun 2003 9:25PM GMT
Classification: Query
Please Help Me!
I'm looking for information on my g-fathers family. My g-father George William Freund was born somewhere in Illinois possibly Chicago in 1891 DOB is September 10.
His parents were George Freund and Rose (surname unknown). He had four other
siblings 2 brothers and 2 sisters
Philip, Fred(?), Rose (Rosa) and Catherine. Philip and Rose were adopted by the EDDY family and were circus performers with both the John Robinson Circus and Ringling Bros., Barnum & Bailey Circus. Philip also owned and played a Stradivarius violin. I believe he played the violin before the crown heads of Europe.
My g-father was adopted by the John ROTT family of North Dakota as a small child and took back the name Freund when he came of legal age.
Rose married into the Fournier family and lived in Bridgeport, Connecticut until her death in the early to mid 1960's
Philip passed away in the mid to late 1940's at the time of his death he was living in Indianapolis, Indiana and had a chain of resteraunts.
Catherine married into the Garrison family.
No information is known about his brother Fred.
George married Magdalena (Maggie) Rosina Rott on January 31, 1918 and were married for 58 years until her death in Omak, Washingotn in September 1976.
George passed away in October 1978 in Omak, Washington
George and Maggie had 13 children 6 of them preceeded them in death. Any
Information or help will be greatly appreciated.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
PSPulley 3 Jun 2003 3:25AM GMT 
C. Hans 13 Feb 2004 9:04AM GMT 
hthomas1921 1 Apr 2009 11:56AM GMT 
M_StLeon 7 May 2013 9:47AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic