Search for content in message boards

Mingo Mine Corbin KY

Replies: 1

Re: Mingo Mine Corbin KY

Posted: 16 Jun 2011 6:41AM GMT
Classification: Query
Annual Coal Report of the Inspector of Kentucky Mines

Additional information such as occupation for fatal accidents, married or single, number of children, number of dependents, character of injury for nonfatal accidents, and cause of the accident, etc. may be found in the reference given above. In the state of Kentucky, the best sources for these reports are: Kenton County Public Library, Covington, KY; Morehead State University Camden-Carroll Library, Morehead, KY; and the Kentucky Department for Libraries and Archives in Frankfort, KY. These Kentucky reports are usually found under Library Call Number TN805.K3 A2. These reports may not only contain names and details for fatal and non-fatal accidents, but also cover strikes, details of mining operations at specific mines, location of the mines, pictures, production and operation details for specific mines. I have many Kentucky mine accidents, but I am missing the year 1903. If you are willing to copy information from the books for years I am missing, please contact me. I am willing to pay copying and mailing costs.

From Jerry,
http://www.genealogy.com/users/s/h/e/Jerry-Sherard/ “Mine Accidents U.S., Canada and Australia”
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
dbhtower 15 Jun 2011 2:14PM GMT 
shepard999 16 Jun 2011 12:41PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic