Search for content in message boards

ESTELLE FRATUS - DENNIS - Has now been found ....tks

Replies: 2

Re: ESTELLE FRATUS - DENNIS

Posted: 19 Jun 2012 8:33AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Dennis, Fratus
I found Estelle Fratus Dennis obit in "The Detroit Free Press", Sunday, March 10, 1940, part one, page 9, column 5. She had lived in Detroit for 2 years and lived at 60 Winder St. She had a night club act with her husband, Carl L Dennis. Her mother, Anzina Fratus and brother, Arthur Fratus also survived her. Both living in Sydney, Australia. Funeral home was A J McInnes, 15941 Woodard. Services at St. Patrick's Church. Burial in Mt. Olivet Cemetery. The cemetery has a search engine and Estelle is listed. Gravestone can be seen at www.findagrave.com

Carl was listed in 1941 Detroit City Directory as living at 56 Winder and occupation was actor. No listings for 1938 or 1939.

I found several newspaper articles on Estelle Fratus at www.fultonhistory.com which has many NY historical newspapers and it is free.
Contact me and I will email you a copy of Estelle's obituary. I had looked it up for another person requesting her obituary.

Regards, Kay
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
laurinmesser1 11 Apr 2012 5:56AM GMT 
kh440 4 Jun 2012 3:36AM GMT 
simkat1 19 Jun 2012 2:33PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions