Search for content in message boards

Weyerley Mooser, Valentine Moser

Replies: 7

Re: Weyerley Mooser, Valentine Moser

Posted: 5 Feb 2004 10:05PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Mooser, Moser, Mosser, Musser
Hello Georgia,

I have researched the names you gave me and I found a Valentine MUSSER only. I know this isn’t the same spelling, but I thought I would go ahead and list the information. It shows the following information:

MUSSER, Valentine
Birth: PA 1758
Service: PA
Death: PA 2- -1833
Patriot Pensioned: No Widow Pensioned: No
Children Pensioned: No Heirs Pensioned: No
Spouse: (1) Catherine X

(If you would like a copy of the application with this patriot’s information, you may request a copy from DAR National Headquarters. You will need to send the above information about the Patriot, along with a check made payable to the Treasurer General, NSDAR in the amount of $10 (U.S.). The request and check should be sent to Office of Registrar General, NSDAR, Attn: Record Copy, 1776 D Street NW, Washington, DC 20006-5303. Requests will take between 4-6 weeks.)

Since I didn’t find a Moser, Mooser or Mosser doesn’t mean that Weierle or Valentine didn’t serve in some capacity during the Revolutionary War. It simply means that no one has joined DAR using there service.

If you are interested or should ever become interested in joining DAR, there are members who help prospective members document their Revolutionary Patriot.

Sincerely,

Joyce
DAR VIS Volunteer

“This is a free lookup service provided by DAR volunteers at the DAR message board.”
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Georgia Sanden 5 Feb 2004 6:57PM GMT 
DARinTX 6 Feb 2004 5:05AM GMT 
gegates 6 Feb 2004 3:43PM GMT 
DARinTX 7 Feb 2004 4:34AM GMT 
Georgia Sanden 7 Feb 2004 11:32PM GMT 
DARinTX 9 Feb 2004 3:31AM GMT 
sassamanjohn 31 Dec 2012 6:54PM GMT 
georgia102185 12 Aug 2013 6:54PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic