Search for content in message boards

DOUGLASS / DOUGLAS of Indiana & Ohio

Replies: 0

DOUGLASS / DOUGLAS of Indiana & Ohio

Posted: 10 Jun 2009 9:01PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: DOUGLASS / DOUGLAS
Hello,
I just found this message board and hoping it is still active. I am desperately looking for information on my relatives. I have a 4-great grandpa who died in Brown County, Ohio on 3/23/1824, named Joseph Douglass. He was married twice. His 1st wife died and we know not when, or even her name. His 2nd was on 9/5/1821 to Rebecah Robb. I have all this information on them but it's Josephs father William Douglass I'm trying to get info on. I'm hoping info on Joseph or his siblings will help. The info I have on William Douglass is:
Born: 1720, Charles County, Maryland
Died: 1786, Franklin County, Pennsylvania
Married: Rachael b-1729 d-before 1786

Joseph Douglass:
Born: 1764
Died: 3/23/1824 Brown County,Ohio (Could be "Adams County")

The next generation which includes my 3-Great grandpa Robert T. Douglass, shows his children being born in Brown County (Adams) Ohio, and Cass County (Logansport), Indiana.
They then resided in Cass, Indiana for generations to come.
At present date I have tons of family who live in Lucas County, Toledo, Ohio.

I'm asking for help finding this information so I can find the parents of William Douglass. I can't get past him. I'm hoping someone may be able to help. If so, PLEASE reply to this post! I'll give an email address to communicate through, if needed. I have alot of info to share as well.
Thank-you so much,
Wendy Douglas~Winchell

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions