Search for content in message boards

Charlotte Walker David James family

Replies: 1

Charlotte Walker David James family

Posted: 20 May 2010 12:43PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Walker - James
After nearly 2 years, I've finally traced my ggggrandmother to Rotherham. I'm looking for info on David James b 1793 d 1857/ Charlotte Walker (wife) b. 1791 d. 1861 and family. Both were from Bradgate.

Their daughter, Thirza, was my ggggrandmother (dunno if I have enough g's there!) I'm looking for info on David and Charlotte specifically but the James/Walker family in general. I am especially interested in any stories about the family.

Also looking for info on Thirza's husband Thomas Penner Carson. Although he was from Ireland, they were married in Rotherham at St. George's Church, Sheffield, County of York. I suspect he lived in the area for a couple of years before marrying. If anyone has a photo of the Church I'd love to have a copy.

Thirza and Thomas left England within a year of being married and settled in Canada (Ottawa area). Anyone interested I'd be happy supply info on Thirza and her family here in Canada who spread all across the country.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
catpaw 20 May 2010 6:43PM GMT 
KableWalker 7 Mar 2013 8:36AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions