Search for content in message boards

the lane family by joseph herman lane sr.

Replies: 4

Re: the lane family by joseph herman lane sr.

Posted: 20 Mar 2012 5:52PM GMT
Classification: Query
This information about Robert Henry Lane, and his daughter was done on a Family Group sheet, by my late cousin, Cora E. Gilliland from 1964 or a little later. She and I were very close, and I didn't have any reason to question her information before she died, but have since had such a time trying to verify my family on this line that I just wonder. She typed in on the sheet, where information was requested, "The Lane Fam. by Joseph herman Lane Jr. now in possession of the Sons of the Revolution, copied by Henry R. Lane, member of society, also Early Marriages of Va. (I haven't had any luck with the early marriages of Va. so far)
I would just be so very grateful for any help at all with this. I know that she wouldn't have used this information
unless she honestly believed it was correct, but meanwhile I am going up against 'brick walls' trying to prove one way or the other. Thank you, thank you for replying, Phyllis Price
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
pricegraham1 17 Sep 2008 7:34PM GMT 
frostfreedet 18 Oct 2008 3:48PM GMT 
pricegraham1 17 Mar 2012 10:34PM GMT 
frostfreedet 18 Mar 2012 2:14AM GMT 
pricegraham1 20 Mar 2012 11:52PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions