Search for content in message boards

lOOKING FOR bIRTH GRANDPARENTS/BIRTHMOTHER FROM IRELAND TO UAS

Replies: 1

lOOKING FOR bIRTH GRANDPARENTS/BIRTHMOTHER FROM IRELAND TO UAS

Posted: 24 Jan 2011 8:13PM GMT
Classification: Query
I AM LOOKING FOR MY BIRTH GRANDMOTHER, MY BIRTH MOTHER WHO WAS BORN ON 5/4/59 IN IRELAND AND WAS ADOPTED FROM AN ORPHANAGE AND SENT TO AMERICA (NEW YORK).SHE WAS A FULL TERM BABY, AND WIEGHED 8 LBS. 4 OZ. HER ADOPTIVE PARENTS NAMES WERE JOHN AND JULIE GEIS, AND HER NAME WAS REGINA GEIS (BIRTH PARENTS PROBABLY RENAMED HER).REGINA BECAME PREGNANT VERY YOUNG AND PUT THAT BABY (ME) UP FOR ADOPTION AS WELL. I ALWAYS WANTED TO FIND MY BIRTH MOTHER, AND AFTER YEARS OF TRYING I FINALLY DID. I FIND OUT THAT SHE HAD PASSED AWAY FROM BREAST CANCER IN HER EARLY 40'S, JUST A FEW YEARS BEFORE I FOUND HER ( NOTHING WAS KNOWN ABOUT THE BIRTH FATHER).I AM NOW LOOKING FOR MY BIRTH GRANDMOTHER WHO MAY STILL BE IN IRELAND. MY BIRTH GRANDMOTHER WAS SAID TO BE YOUNG AS WELL WHEN SHE BECAME PREGNANT. INFORMATION GIVEN TO ME FROM THE AGENCY REPORTS THAT SHE WAS EMPLOYED AS A DOMESTIC (SHE DID NOT COMPLETE PRIMARY SCHOOL), THERE WAS NO INFORMATION ON MY BIRTH GRANDFATHER. MY GREAT GRANDPARENTS IN IRELAND WERE REPORTED TO BE FARMERS WHO HAD FOUR CHILDREN. MY BIRTHMOTHER WAS PLACED IN HER ADOPTIVE HOME ON 10/27/61. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION THAT MAY HELP.

VALERIE
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
valeriecuster... 25 Jan 2011 3:13AM GMT 
MariSteed 2 May 2013 4:25PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions