Search for content in message boards

Info about Guardian Angel Home

Replies: 0

Info about Guardian Angel Home

Posted: 28 Oct 2012 10:11PM GMT
Classification: Query
I was in Guardian Angel Home for awhile and I remember being so sad to leave. I was not in very good shape when i got there but I remember telling everyone I was from an island somewhere and I did not want anyone to think my parents would put me in there. I soon got over that, but I remember the Mother Superior was not happy with me. I soon got used to being there and now as I look back I remember the school and the sisters giving us money to buy a piece of candy during recess. St Albertus was just plain beautiful, though I remember the chapel in the home the most and the smell of cooking Oatmeal in the morning. I made a few friends while I was there but can't remember any ones names. I did get a chance to go through the building in the 60's or very late 50's. I hope you all find out what you may want to find out about yourselves. My name was Stephanie Kobe then and I think I was around 11 or so. Good luck!

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions