Search for content in message boards

Shaun David Erwin b. 9/3/1978 was in Lubbock, TX , when he was adopted

Replies: 2

Shaun David Erwin b. 9/3/1978 was in Lubbock, TX , when he was adopted

Posted: 16 Dec 2009 11:48PM GMT
Classification: Query
I WISH I could find my cousin, David (Shaun) Petty
Twenty nine years ago my mentally challenged aunt gave her three boys up for adoption. They were 6yrs, 4 yrs and 6 months old. Due to her condition we believe that she did not fully understand what she was doing at the time, but once family found out it was too late.

After many years of searching with very little information to go on we found two of my cousins. They had been adopted by the same family and we have been reunited with them.

The youngest boy, born Shaun David Erwin on Sept 3, 1978 in Bitburg Germany,was adopted by another family. We have no information on him other then his new last name, which is Petty. My aunt believes that the family was/is from OK, but we have also heard that they were from WY.

Bio parents are Troy Hanson Erwin and Sandra (Schooler) Erwin. Sandra was living in Lubbock Texas when she gave the boys for adoption. The Lubbock childrens home was involved as well as the New Mexico Baptist Children's Home.

I wish we could find him. Not for my self or even for my aunt. But for my grandmother. Her heart has been broken other my cousins for the last 29 years. I want to find this last one before she goes home to glory. She is very ill and I don't know if I will be able to do this or not. I have searched and searched. I have been to so many sites and found so many dead ends.

Please if you have any information or advice, I welcome it!

CONTACT JOYCE WARREN at jumbojoes3@yahoo.com
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
bettymclaughl... 17 Dec 2009 6:48AM GMT 
jabr0 2 Mar 2010 4:57PM GMT 
deedee_anders... 4 Nov 2011 2:39PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions